The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted
by the User on usage of the website www.careers.poornata.com
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services
of this site.
2. By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following
terms and conditions concerning your use of the Site:
3. ABG, at its sole discretion, may terminate User's access to the Site at any time without assigning any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. ABG may monitor access to the Site.
4. All contents on this Site, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, video and graphics, are either owned or licensed by ABG. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or republishing any material, contents or information posted of the Site, in any form without prior permission from ABG. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and ABG may initiate such appropriate criminal or civil proceedings against you, at your cost and consequences, as may have been advised to ABG.
5. The trademarks and copyrights work appearing on the Site is owned or licensed to any of the companies from the Aditya Birla Group and these trademarks and copyrights works may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from relevant company of the Aditya Birla Group.
6. ABG does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data or statements made available on the Site.
7. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. ABG expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
8. ABG shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
9. ABG may change or discontinue any section or aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. ABG reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
10. In no event will ABG be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use ABG's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information, material or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
11. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold ABG harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
12. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. ABG disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
13. ABG makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
14. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to ABG.
Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third
party. ABG does not rent, sell, or share personal information about
you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except, when ABG has
your permission to do so, or under the following circumstances:
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, or to respond to your queries. If you inform ABG that you do not want ABG to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, ABG will respect your wishes. ABG intends to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. To delete your personal information from our system, you should send your request toPoornata.email@example.com.ABG will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your request to delete your personal information from ABG’s system, however, ABG does not guarantee the deletion.
15. The laws of India shall govern all aspects of this Conditions of
Use and the Courts having jurisdiction over Mumbai, India, will be the
appropriate courts for any dispute arising from the use of this Site.